CONNECTING YOUR BUSINESS TO EASTERN WASHINGTON AND NORTH IDAHO REGION
We invite you to become a 2017-18 Season Sponsor of the Washington Idaho Symphony for it’s 46th season. Featuring music from around the world and special internationally famous guest artists, the Washington Idaho Symphony’s performances are exciting and reach the hearts and souls of countless people within our community and beyond.
It takes a meaningful investment from individuals, companies, and foundations to secure the future of classical music in the Washington and Idaho region. Washington Idaho Symphony donors are the energy behind everything we do. Our performances are only possible because of gifts from our community. Ticket sales only cover a third of the real costs of ensuring the quality of orchestral performances, therefore, we rely on donations to continue the triumphant legacy of bringing live classical music to all ages. We urge you to become a Season Sponsor in support of our local arts, by donating to the Washington Idaho Symphony Orchestra.
SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA SPONSORSHIP PROVIDES RECOGNITION OF YOUR DEDICATION TO PROMOTING THE ARTS IN OUR REGION
The Washington Idaho Symphony orchestra has been providing professional orchestral concerts to the Palouse area of both Washington and Idaho, during concerts in Pullman/Moscow and in the Lewiston/Clarkston Valley since 1972. The Washington Idaho Symphony received non-profit status in 1974, and has grown into a regional cultural asset. The Symphony’s more than 70 instrumentalists are primarily music faculty, professional free-lance musicians, and graduate students of Washington State University and the University of Idaho. The symphony’s business management is conducted by a volunteer Board of Directors.
- Logo placement on all Washington Idaho Symphony promotional material and website
- Reader Board advertising on all promotions as Season Sponsor
- Online Email Advertising as a 2017-18 Season Sponsor
- Prominent mention in all concert-related public relations material, including radio ads, email blasts, and direct mail campaigns
- Logo and name placement in every concert program
- Permanent 2017-18 mention on our season-long donor page as Season Sponsor
- Acknowledgement and thanks from the conductor’s podium at all concert venues (average of 500-700 in attendance attendees per cycle)
- Complimentary concert tickets to any concert for you and your team members
- Banner/signage and company specific PR materials displayed at each concert
Networking & Audience Exposure
Contributors to the Washington Idaho Symphony Orchestra are recognized in concert printed programs, advertising materials printed in media, posters, and flyers, on our web domain with hyper-links to your web domain, and on radio promotions about concert series.
Nearly 750 people attend each concert series in Moscow/Pullman and Lewiston/Clarkston concerts. With approximately 100,000 people living in this area, your contributions reach an important core of the people you affect.
The People We Know
Follow links on this site to make donations online, contact one of our Board of Directors, or call our main office to arrange your contribution to the Arts.